Wednesday 10 August 2011

Few finishes

Hello everyone.
It's been a while since I posted last, have a few finished projects to show off...





This first one is a royal wedding sampler from UK cross stitch magazine. The image was taken from my phone so I apologise for the bad quality. (the blue lines are water-washable pen, they are to guide me )
I was going to make this ages ago, but only recently got round to doing so.




This is a finished kit I got from my Lovely Aunt/Godmother, by Permin of Copenhagen.





This is part of the Free gift with this month's Cross Stitcher magazine. (Again bad quality as from phone. )

My next finish is hopefully going to be my on-going top secret project.

Thanks for reading,

x

1 comment:

  1. I love the Will & Kate sampler! I'm hoping to stitch it myself at some point... after my own wedding I think!! The owl card is cute, I must stitch mine sometime. Lovely finishes! Laura x (from cutecrochetedcreations!)

    ReplyDelete